Blog - Weekly revue: 2012 week #13 (March 24 to 30)
Weekly revue: 2012 week #13 (March 24 to 30)
Exhibition: On Saturday last week I went to see Konishi-san's exhibition he's doing with photographer Kawakami Naomi and designer Madachi Yoshihiro. It's a peaceful reflection on life after the earthquake. Konishi-san wrote the text printed on the photos. His Pizzicato One album is also played as BGM. The exhibition is on until April 6.
Food: - Party at Sunday Bake Shop for the last day of its friendly cashier. Again lots of fun and good food! :)
- Some great curry at Tapir, Okubo.
- Eating a Tic Tac mint made me remember the taste of marshmallows in Pac-Man cereals!?
New music: - The latest compilation from Crue-L Records, "Crue-L Café"! I've never been disappointed by a Crue-L comp. A very good listen! I got it at Jet Set where it comes with a bonus mix CD by Takimi Kenji.
- Dorian's remix on "Big Collabo EP" is totally addictive! I listened to it a countless number of times!
- My Australian friend Peter V. put up some tracks of a new wave band he was part of in the 80's. Really good stuff! Also this video is awesome!
Playlist: Also Modern Choki Chokies, Aira Mitsuki and Sunaga t Experience, ...
Music release news: "Happy Holidays! ~80's Pops Covers~", Nakamura Kazuyoshi remix album, 2NE1 (with FPM track), "JPJZ Beautiful" jazz compilation.
- Also, the new Lupin the 3rd series (starting April 4 at night on Nippon TV/日テレ) has music by Kikuchi Naruyoshi! Watch the trailer below.
Lupin the 3rd new TV series trailer
Posted on April 1, 2012 at 21:26 | Tweet