Blog - Weekly revue: 2014 week #27 (June 28 to July 4)
Weekly revue: 2014 week #27 (June 28 to July 4)
Food: - Coconut chicken focaccia at Réfectoire, Harajuku
- Fish & chips, quiche, cherry pie, etc. at Bespoque, Higashi-Nakano
- Myanmar (Burma) dinner at Mingalaba, Takadanobaba, with P5ML friend Peter N.!
- Tomato chicken curry and Gobi 65 at Cochin Nivas, Shinjuku
- Cakes from Acacier, at Isetan (Shinjuku) until July 8
- Choco mint drink from FamiliMart. This year again!
Movie: Went to the Festival du film français au Japon 2014 to see "Un plan parfait" ("A Perfect Plan") starring Dany Boon. That was a really good film! And to our surprise it was followed by a talk show featuring Dany Boon himself! I loved the movie "Micmacs" in which he also played the main role.
New music: A brand new song by Izumi Ookawara (Qypthone), her debut as a solo singer-songwriter. Wonderful back-band too, with regulars from Nakatsuka Takeshi's live band. Check it our in your country's iTunes store!
Music release news: KANADe, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Perfume, risa*risa, Yun*chi
Playlist: Shinohara Tomoe, Modern Choki Chokies, Jintana & Emeralds, Tomoki Kanda, Naka Shigeo, Bakubaku Dokin, Hanae
This week's videos: So many good new clips!
P.O.P "Watch me"
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu "Kira Kira Killer"
Hoshino Michiru "seikan renrakusen ~Night Voyage~"
suiyōbi no Campanella "Kung-fu Lady"
Posted on July 5, 2014 at 15:30 | Tweet