Blog - Weekly revue: 2012 week #38 (September 15 to 21)
Weekly revue: 2012 week #38 (September 15 to 21)
Food: Lots of great food!
- Poulet yassa at African-style restaurant Los Barbados in Shibuya
- Sanma (Pacific saury) and tōgan (winter melon) curries, eggplant sambar and sweet potato biryani, at Tapir in Shin-Okubo
- "Cheese café" event at Fromagerie Alpage in Karugazaka
- Moules, smoked salmon open sandwich and charcuteries entrée, at Gontran Cherrier in Shibuya
- Had horse meat (raw and cooked) with colleagues at Baniku Shokudō Sakura in Nakano
Music event: Since album "gendai"'s release I had been very excited about seeing Frenesi live again! I went to her school-themed release party at Shibuya WWW of which you can read the details in my homework. :)
New music: - I got Kaseki Cider's new album "Mr. City Pop". Only had a few listens so far and it's growing on me a bit slower than the previous ("Sound Burger Planet"), but I like it! It will be getting more heavy rotation in the following weeks.
Music release news: J.A.M, Urbangarde, marino with Teapot Orchestra, Calmera, "Vee Jay no yoru Jazz" (compilation by Sunaga Tatsuo)
Playlist: Dorian, Kaseki Cider, Teams, Necozawa Emi & Sphinx
This week's videos:
Breakbot (Ed Bangar) released his album in chocolate! It's sold at Colette in Paris.
E-Pak-Sa live on stage at a festival this year. Good to see young people enjoying him (not just grandmas as it's often the case).
Posted on September 22, 2012 at 12:50 | Tweet